Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey Wyatt? Good job taking your bath and getting dressed in your PJ's! Did you wash your hair all by yourself?

Yesssss!

Did you need help rinsing out the shampoo?

No, I didn't wash it out... because I didn't want water in my eyes!


RESULT=== tons of shampoo caked on the crown on his head needing lots of water to be rinsed out.... and a little water in the eyes too!

______________________________________________________________________


Wyatt's conversation with his friend's parents while having a play date!

Hey we need to talk about that guy who is on your fridge!
Yah, His name is Jesus!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny!! You're great, Wyatt!

jillpill said...

I love you Wyatt! If your mom could bottle your humor and craziness...she would be stinking rich! Of course then there would be a lot of people out there with itchy shampoo head!

Saunja said...

Okay, I am laughing so hard right now. Love that Wyatt guy.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

OH that boy keeps me laughing. He seriously cracks me up. Ashton loves to be silly with you Wyatt. Come and play soon.

Ardith said...

Hey Johnsons,
You guys keep us laughing all the time. We are so glad you are keeping these fun things written down.
We also love all of you and want more pictures. How about some pictures of those upcoming basement rooms...
Hope to see you soon!