Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Pictures!






We had our family pictures taken last month! I pretty much had to put a diaper on the first time I saw them! They are amazing....I am in love!

13 comments:

Katie said...

JaNae, these are awesome!!! You should be proud of these pictures. Where were they taken?

Jon and Caprice said...

I am going to have you dress our family for the rest of our lives! I love the pictures. You guys are adorable! My favorite is Whitney's tights.

Jon and Caprice said...

Wow! I reeeeeeealy like em! Where in the crap did you find that background? It's pretty awesome. You all look great!

Lori said...

Could your family be any cuter? I don't think so! Way cute...!

Saunja said...

They are so awesome! You all look gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Love them love them. Who is the photgrapher?

J.J. said...

Hi, my good fried Bobbi Thomson took them. She took us to good 'ole Downey, ID. I love, love, love the backdrop! :)JaNae

Ramsey said...

Those are Gorgeous!! I love them!

Kathy said...

Hi, I just came from Jeff's Facebook page. I knew him the years through middle school and high school. It's so fun to see your beautiful family. These pictures are amazing!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

OH, how I love these picture. What an adorable and beautiful family. Good work Bobbi.

Cami said...

You guys look great!!! I have never had the wherewithall to take a couch anywhere...by the time I get my kids ready...no time for the couch :) LOVE IT!

(the last pic looks like jeff has his hand on your boob ;) He'll like that!)

J.J. said...

For the record...Jeff did not have his hand on my boob, but you are right, he'll take anything he can get! Cami, you and your photographer mind! I did not notice that...that may not be the shot we send out with Christmas Cards! I am laughing so hard! Thanks for pointing it out!:)

J.J. said...

Oh and... they are not that high anymore! Sad, so sad!