I held this sweet little man in my arms for the first time! What a blessing he is in our home. As a baby he had the most sweet, calming demeanor. He continues to have that special spirit. He so loving and affectionate toward his siblings and especially to me! I cannot get enough! The last two years have flown by so fast. It almost makes me sick... If I could only slow it down a little.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Birthday my little Wes!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Your family pictures are super cute! Ours never turn out that good, it helps if you are all beautiful I guess (ha!)
Happy Birthday Wessy! We love you and love that you ate the Meow nose! Can't wait to see you again.
Wes is such a sweet little boy. I love those pictures of him when he was so tiny. So sweet.
What a sweetheart! I'm so glad you shared those pictures. And by the way I still LOVE looking at your family pictures. They turned out amazing.
Post a Comment