Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picture of the Day

.................................Sacrament Meeting Practice.......................
I really hope I am not the only one with older kids (who make me want to run and check myself into an insane asylum) who choose to sit on chairs after church for a refresher on the do's and dont's of Sunday etiquette.
Help me Rhonda!
 
(Not pictured...sad faces, whispering, farting, moaning, whining, giggling, fake tears, maybe a little more whining and moaning, the clock as it ticked for an whole entire hour and Wes in the corner.)
Luckily for Wes (and the rest of us) the last few minutes of his incarceration were spent....quiet and comfy!
 
Posted by Picasa

And now for the Quote of the Day!
Compliments of Wyatt while in his shirt and tie at church, to a hilarious friend of ours.
"Brinton, Look at Me!
Do you think anyone would want to a have a Roundhouse-Kick to the face while wearing these Bad-Boys?"

--Rex Kwan Do, as in THE Napoleon Rex Kwan Do.

3 comments:

Cami said...

That's classic! Have any ideas for a 10 and 12 year old who fight ALL the time????????????

Unknown said...

Love it. Glad to see I am not the only that brings her children home to sit reverently in the living room. ARGH! Today two of mine were almost needing to do that. One flash of my "you better not make me say anything or else eyes" and they knew I meant business while I smiled and tried to sing the rest hymn with the spirit.

Saunja said...

Nice. Yes, I heard about Wyatt's comment. They were laughing hard.

And girl... you're on a roll with blogging!