Monday, March 1, 2010

ME: Hey Walk, before we have dinner, why don't you jump in the shower so you are all clean for the night.


WALKER: Ok Mom...even though I already took one this morning. I will have to say goodbye to my deodorant. You know it is 24-hour-protection.


ME: Ummm...(with a ginormous smirk) Why don't you just re-apply.


P.S. Dinner was a hit. Who knew Halibut from Costco would please all 4 of my children. I kept thinking, that aliens abducted my children and replaced them with ones that would actually eat without complaining. Wyatt kept saying, "please pass me more Tablet." He also produced a red handlebar-style mustache from his dinner punch. Always the case with "fancy" dinners.

During Family Home Evening he also informed us that he knew what the 10 Commandments were.
1. No Mooning People
2. No Sunning People
3. And stuff like that.
We need to have more Family Home Evenings.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

i love love love your blog! i always leave it laughing. thanks!

Saunja said...

HA! LOVE Wyatt's 10 Commandments- hilarious.

Sassy Polka Dot said...

Haha! So funny! I love the ten commandments too! So funny about Walker and the deodorant thing too! haha