Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Deep Thoughts from Walker's Sunday Journal

Us NOW and Us After Monday
 

I am not sure what is in Walker's stick figure hand. Something for the pooch to go fetch, or the adoption papers? (Am I the stick person closest to the house with something coming out of my stick hand? The possibilities are endless of items that my stick hand could be filled with.....key to the house to lock everyone out? keys to the car to take the little doogie back to the puppy mill? a lighter to burn the adoption papers? I GUARANTEE it is not a pooper scoooper.) I sound so heartless. I ought to be ashamed of myself.

Round #2
 

Seriously I am dying....
I truly must be depriving my children. And no... the crying baby in the cradle is NOT an announcement. If so, I would be blogging from a quaint little cell in Blackfoot. (The Mental Hospital to be exact.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Saunja said...

I think Walker is holding in his hand a document that you wrote and he has signed saying that he will personally be responsible for ALL care of said dog, including, but not limited to: all food, shelter, love, veterinary visits, poop-scooping, dog-walking and grooming. Oh, and also barking-silencing in the middle of the night.