Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Things I never thought I'd say....

Walker, Dad is not going to teach you how to say BUTT FACE in Korean so quit asking.

No Whitney, the Bishop will not accept fake gemstones at tithing settlement. Go get your real money.

Wyatt, I am not sure if Mr. Bubbles (the freaky pet monkey) is still alive, even though his owner Michael Jackson is not. (We seriously have a daily Mickael Jackson conversation with this child. How did he ever find out about Mr. Bubbles anyway?)

Just because you ate all the candy off your advent calender (20 days early...oink, oink) doesn't mean that tomorrow is Christmas.

Today was quite the day. I am tired, but happy. They are now ALL in bed. Phew!

6 comments:

jillpill said...

"But Mom! The gemstones are REALLY shiny!" Hilarious! Oh...Colby only has 5 days until Christmas. Him and Wes should celebrate early!

Unknown said...

I love it. These are all the precious memories you will think about as the days go on....and you will smile.

Saunja said...

I am laughing so hard right now.

Unknown said...

haha. I have missed reading your blog!

MyrLynn said...

You are too funny! Have a great holiday!

Kristi said...

this is SOOOOOO funny! i simply love your blog. love it.