Monday, November 2, 2009

The Runner Up's!

Yes, Halloween is over.....But, the costume possibilities for our 5 year old are worth mentioning. He changed his mind over a dozen times. Harry Potter, a King and a Pirate were discussed but not pictured. The Nerd was originally put together with this little one in mind, but after all it was too "nerdy" for him.
 

My personal favorite was good ole M.J. since the nose can be mirrored with ease...It just didn't seem like the best option for a Kindergartner (We didn't want to sick anyone out and after all Kindergarten is a safe place for little boys!) Although one hand would have stayed warm, and he would have tolerated a black wig, Wyatt's nose would have become really tired by the end of the night. Here's to another year! (I need to start looking for some clear nose pinchers that swimmers use. That ought to do the trick!)
 

I don't think he was steered wrong with his final choice. (I look like a decent Mom by saying "his choice". In all reality, he ran out of time to change his mind again!) Obi One floated his boat...and mine too!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jillpill said...

JaNae, I can just hear Alfalfa singing to Dear Darla after the first picture. Too bad Spanky will ruin it all with the fake note about "hating your stinking guts!"

Wyatt, you crack us all up. The world is a better more crazy place because of you! We love you!

Thanks for posting. I just might make it through the day now! PS. I"m still not in labor- bummer!

Saunja said...

Love it that you're posting again! It's so fun to see your cute family each day on the blog.

Wyatt's nose is hilarious. Yes, it would have gotten quite tired by the end of the night.