Monday, November 23, 2009

Please pass me a new box of Kleenex and some Tylenol for my cry headache.

I just finished watching ABC's Find My Family and seriously cried like a big fat baby.

I am thankful for the insight I was given tonight. Adoptions bless so many families and I in awe of amazing birth parents who are incredibly unselfish. I cannot imagine anything more heart wrenching than giving up a baby. I am happy about the sweet reunion that I witnessed tonight.

Trust me, my couch will enjoy an indent and a pile of used tissues next Monday night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed TV time tonight. I wanted to see this show. Adoption means so much to me and I do have very special regard for birth parents. It was only through a very special young woman that Heavenly Father delivered Belle to my heart. I have wondered what will happen in the future. Although we had lots of contact with birth mom in the beginning, now Belle has no memory of her. Someday she may ask to see her...and the birth father has tried to make contact but I feel now is not the time. I hope to watch this show next week...it sounds like a good one.

jillpill said...

Awesome! I love shows that make me cry and leave warm fuzzies...as well as red swollen eyes. I watched the Today Show this morning and Stephanie Neilson was on. Bawl Fest! I love moments in life that are overcome with gratitude. Perpective is a wonderful thing.


...kind of like my van. (hee hee)