Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quote of the Day...uh I mean Week because it is just that good!

"Dad! I look hideous! I look like somebody that doesn't speak English!"

Whitney---age 7 (while cringing as she admires her toothless self in the mirror)

5 comments:

Jon and Caprice said...

Whitney, you look like half of my patients!

Cami said...

that's hilarious!!! McKay will be joining her club soom. She bonked heads with someone and her two front teeth are dead and loose :(

jillpill said...

What kind of red neck kids are you raising? Ha Ha! JaNae, can I just tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! It's almost as good as eating chocolate when I see you have new post. I get a little high every time I read! (I said almost, so don't pee your pants)

Saunja said...

I've been thinking for a couple of days about how to respond to this.... this definitely is the quote of the week. I'm still laughing. Hilarious.

Kristi said...

That is so funny! I really laughed out loud at that one! Hope you're doing good Janae.