Thursday, June 12, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Wyatt!



Our little Wyatt is always giving us the laugh of the day, and today was no exception. We were at Walker's baseball game, sitting in the car because it was in the 40's here in Idaho in June. A cute little boy, who was about 3 years old walked past our car. He had a rather round head with short hair that stood up all over. He said "Hey Mom. Look at that cute little HUMAN!" Where do they come up with these things?

A few weeks ago, Jolyn, my sister was visiting and we were picking up Walker from school and then leaving for Twin. An unfortunate, LARGE woman walked in front of us (in the car again). Jolyn & I commented on how sorry we felt for her. Wyatt then piped us and told us what he saw (I am editing his words). I explained to him that we need to be kind and we don't say things like that because it will hurt peoples feelings, and that we would never want to do that...etc. He then became very excited with his comeback answer and it was-----I know what sssssshe needs! (Wy has a lisp and says his ss's out of the side of his mouth) SSSSSShe needs earplugsssss!
I love those moments when you are seriously belly laughing, but trying to hide your laughter, as to not encourage your young children! I don't remember what I ended up explaining to him, but I think we might need some etiquette lessons for our little HUMAN!

3 comments:

Jon and Caprice said...

Your kids are hilarious JaNae! We miss being with you guys so much. Keep in touch.

jillpill said...

Just wanted to leave you a comment! I love comments! See you soon! Has Wyatt been working on his S's?! Miss you already and its only been a few days.

Robyn said...

he is so cute